LIVING BT FAITH IS LIVING IN MIRACLES

<b>LIVING BT FAITH IS LIVING IN MIRACLES</b>
Learn how living by faith can help you live your everyday life as if everything is a miracle. You get "real" examples. ing is a miracle

Friday, April 12, 2024

MORE FOR LESS

 The Chinese Proverb

"When you have wealth, why should you strive for more?"

When you have more, and you want much more--and that is greed.

Why do people want more wealth? Because wealth is power, and power is control, which is everything in everyday life and living. 

But, according to Chinese wisdom, striving for more and much more may end up getting less--that is, getting more for less, while "less for more" is giving away with generosity may end up getting more instead of less.

Money matters, but money is not everything in your life. Get your money wisdom to live your life wisely.

Stephen Lau
Copyright © Stephen Lau


No comments:

Post a Comment

HOW I LOOK AT MY LIFE PROBLEMS

Looking at Life Problems How I deal with my complaints In my daily life, I try to catch myself complaining about anything , such...