LIVING BT FAITH IS LIVING IN MIRACLES

<b>LIVING BT FAITH IS LIVING IN MIRACLES</b>
Learn how living by faith can help you live your everyday life as if everything is a miracle. You get "real" examples. ing is a miracle

Tuesday, April 9, 2024

THE CHINESE PROVERBS ABOUT SUCCESS

The Chinese Proverbs

"Do today's work, today." Traditional

"A kind man sees kindness, the wise man sees wisdom." Book of Changes

"Practice makes for true knowledge." Tuotuo

"Failure is the mother of success." Traditional

"Wanting to know everything is the worst of follies." Zhuang Zi

"To fare well, a man must trust in his feelings." Zhuang Zi

"Better to display your ugliness than to hide your ignorance." Traditional

To succeed, you must set your goals and then take your appropriate actions with no delay and no procrastination. Your knowledge must be focused, instead of diversified, while your emotions must be positive due to anticipated failures.

 Stephen Lau

Copyright© by Stephen Lau


No comments:

Post a Comment

HOW I LOOK AT MY LIFE PROBLEMS

Looking at Life Problems How I deal with my complaints In my daily life, I try to catch myself complaining about anything , such...