LIVING BT FAITH IS LIVING IN MIRACLES

<b>LIVING BT FAITH IS LIVING IN MIRACLES</b>
Learn how living by faith can help you live your everyday life as if everything is a miracle. You get "real" examples. ing is a miracle

Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Words of Wisdom to Live by Faith

Here are some words of wisdom to help you live by faith. Meditate and memorize them:

"I take delight in the Lord, and He will give me the desires of my heart."

"Help me to remember the brevity of life, and to live well today."

"I am You say I am"

"Help me to know and embrace my calling that I might better love and serve You."

"Holy Spirit, fill me afresh today and make me a person of virtue."

"Lord, make me an instrument of Your peace. Where there is hatred, let me sow love."

"What no one ever saw or heard, what no one thought or ever thought could happen is the very thing that God prepared for those who love Him. Enlighten me with Your Spirit."

"The Holy Spirit, fill me with love, gentleness, and kindness toward others."

"I want to be transformed by the renewing of my mind to be more loving, more hopeful, and filled with inner peace."

"I honor the Lord. I will find favor with Him, and He will direct my path."

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, I present my requests to You."

"Teach me what You want me to learn, and help me to love You with all my mind."

"The wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord."

"I trust the Lord with all my heart, and I don't depend on my own understanding. I remember the Lord in all I do and He will give me success. I can do all things in Christ who strengthens me. Without faith, it is impossible to please Him."

"Joyful is the person who finds wisdom, the one who gains understanding. Gid gives wisdom, knowledge, and joy to those who please Him."

"Rejoice. Pray without ceasing. In everything be thankful for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus."

"Do not worry about tomorrow for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."

"No one can redeem the life of another or give to God a ransom for them."

"I am the new self, created to be like God in true righteousness and holiness."

"Do not dwell on the past. Refresh my sight to see new ground to walk with You."

"I come to You. I am weary and burdened, and You will give me rest."

"Lord, keep me in the season."

"I am the clay, and You are the potter. I am the work of Your hand."

"I consider my life worth nothing to me: my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me--the task of testifying to the good news of God's grace."

"When I am weak, then I am strong."

Living by faith: Meditate and memorize the teachings of God in every aspect of your daily life. They're His "life instructions" to live in faith and harmony.





No comments:

Post a Comment

The Six-Day War Miracle

God created the Six-Day War Miracle. God promised Abraham that he would be the father of a great and prosperous nation with millions of peo...